Korean | English | Japanese | Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese

Customer Inquiry

Please let us know if you have any trouble with our service or have any payment related questions, wish to report other members' misconduct.

  • You need to log in first prior to use this service.
  • We will respond to your questions by email.
  • Category
    Username(or Names) to report

    Membership Withdrawal

    • Log in >Customer Service > Membership Withdrawal
    • Please note, 80% of our members rejoin if they leave so we recommend you hold your service instead of cancelling.
      * To hold your service go to MyProfile > Account Activity Setting > Self Searching > Hold

    Rejoin or Recover Membership

    • From 1 week after the withdrawal ~ 1 year : Go to the bottom of our home page >Membership Recovery : Go to the bottom of our home page >Membership Recovery
    • 1 year after the withdrawal : Create a new account

    Forgot ID/Password?

    • Go to our homepage top right > Log in > Forgot ID/Password
  • Services
  • Special service